Heartland™ Assisted Living
The Village at Hayes Valley offers life-enhancing Heartland™ Assisted Living services for seniors who need some support to remain independent. Delivered by highly trained staff, care services combine essential support with daily living activities and a focus on dignity and individual health goals.
At The Village, we celebrate each resident’s individualism. This includes caring for their unique needs. Our program designs a personalized care plan, with the help of care directors and family members, to ensure all of our residents are receiving the care they need with all the dignity and freedom they deserve.
With an emphasis on individual abilities and choice, our care plans include the following services:
- Support with daily living activities, such as bathing, dressing, eating, etc.
- Medication management
- One-on-one companion care
- Assistance with meals & monitoring special diets
- Escorts to meals, life-enrichment programs & activities
- Wellness checks
Higher levels of care services are available for additional fees. These include:
- Transfer assistance
- Shower assistance
- In-suite dining
- One-on-one companion assistance (2+ hours)
- Incontinence management
- Encouragement and support to participate in life-enrichment activities
- Scheduling medical appointments
- The Hayes Pharmacy of choice
- Nutritional program prescribed by a physician